When it's hot outside who wants to turn the oven on to bake sweet treats? Make these delicious no-bake bars that will satisfy your sweet tooth with better for you ingredients.
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 cup cashew butter, (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 stick packs Elaine Wellness collagen
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nut milk, (or milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoon xylitol, (or granulated sweetener of choice, erythritol, stevia, coconut sugar)
- 2 tbsp freeze-dried strawberries
- 4 tablespoon coconut butter, warmed in warm water until its liquid
Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your nut/seed butter of choice and maple syrup and mix until a crumbly texture remains. Using a tablespoon, add milk of choice, one tablespoon at a time, until a thick dough remains.
Transfer the batter to the lined pan. Top with freeze-dried strawberries, press into the bars, and drizzle with coconut butter. Refrigerate until firm.
Once firm, cut into 12 bars. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Michaela Clauss