Moon Milks are based on the Ayurvedic tradition of sipping warm milk to ground your body before slipping off to sleep—think of them as lattes designed for the evening.
We know that sleep is so important for overall health and wellbeing. We hope this will encourage you to find how you can set yourself up to have a great night's sleep.
In honor of International Women's Day we partnered with Organic Guidance, a woman owned CBD tea brand. You can watch my interview with founder Karen Pena to learn how CBD can be incorporated into your daily routine for relaxation and pain management.
Chef Michaela Clauss created this gorgeous recipe to help you fall asleep easily.
1 1/2 cups milk of choice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 sachet Organic Guidance OG Calm-omile CBD tea
1 scoop Elaine Wellness Collagen
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon sweetener of choice honey, maple, monk fruit, stevia
- Add milk to a small saucepan, bring to a boil then remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and loose calm-omile tea and whisk until well combined. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Once the moon milk is done steeping, pour everything through a fine metal tea strainer into your cup and then just lift out the loose tea.
- Add 1 scoop collagen, coconut oil, and sweetener and stir or froth until well combined.
- Enjoy before bed for blissful deep sleep!
Recipe by: Michaela Clauss