January 24, 2022
Collagen Cauliflower N'Oatmeal
Replace your oats with cauliflower! They are creamy and cozy while giving you increased fiber and water. The perfect way to start your morning.
3 cups riced cauliflower (frozen is ok!)
1.5 cups milk of choice
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
2 tbsp sweetener of choice
2 scoops Elaine Wellness Collagen
Desired Toppings : Berries, granola, nuts, nut or coconut butter!
- Add riced cauliflower and milk into a pot and stir together over medium-high heat.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla, ground flax seeds, and cover with a lid . Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes, making sure to stir every couple minutes.
- Once thickened, stir in sweetener and collagen.
- Enjoy as is or use an immersion blender to blend the n'oatmeal for a smoother texture.
- Divide into two bowls and top with desired toppings & enjoy!
Recipe by: Michaela Clauss